Updated: Jan 7, 2018
Hi everyone! Welcome to the blog!
My name is Kelsey and I was born and raised in God's country... Nashville, TN. However, in 2016 I moved to Stafford, Virginia with my family. I love VA though, and it's finally beginning to feel like home. I am currently a college student, so if I'm not taking pictures somewhere, I'm probably studying for classes. I'm a whole hearted Starbucks lover, and firm believer that Chick-fil-a calories are Jesus calories, which means they don't count. I love everything pink and all things fairytale, and am always down for a girls night out. My one true love is my Lord and Saviour. He is my hard rock strength, and boy do I need Him every. single. day. One of my favorite verses comes from Isaiah 41:10, and is certainly a must read.
I first started taking pictures when I was very young. It's actually been kind of a family thing which I think is awesome. My dad was always taking pictures, then my brother got into it, and then I fell in love with it. Photography has become such a passion of mine. If there's an opportuity for me to capture just a small, or monumental, moment of someone's life, count me in. I strive for all the smiles and happy moments, and never want anything to feel super posed or uncomfortable. So, if you're down for some fun during you're shoot, I'm your girl.
This is just a little bit about me, and I would love to meet you and learn a little more about you too! I've added a few of my favorite things below, so if you can relate, give this post some love. Here's to the beginning of many things in life...
1. Chocolate was sent straight from the good Lord above
2. Joanna Gaines is my soul sister
3. I will own a Golden Retriever and a Goldendoodle one day
4. Shopping is my cardio
5. 'I just like to smile. Smilings my favortie!'
6. Love me some new T-Swift... cause you know, the old Taylor is dead...
8. Weddings are my favorite events on the planet
9. Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks is the daily grind
10. Have I ever mentioned I like to take pictures?